Saturday, October 08, 2005


Illustration Friday - Lost

Okay- when I saw lost- I thought what can I draw really quick that illustrates Lost. But, I stopped myself as my eldest son interupted my train of thinking. I printed a picture of him and my baby and I said to myself I would create something that would make me smile- this week. So I drew a caricature of the kids trying to find their way out of the park. I pray that I never find myself losing them, but I am thankful that they inspired me to create and smile.

(Just in case the writing is still unclear - baby Jadon "Where is this guy going?", Big Brother Jaivien "This Way", Little Snail "Guys, Pick up the Pace", Mr. Squirrel "You guys not from these parks are you?")


5 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Can't read the writing because your image is too small, but your children's faces are beautiful and I like the idea they inspired your drawing :)

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wil, I am so proud of you... I knew your talents would one day reach peples hearts...

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger sam duffy said...

brilliant!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wilnara, thanks for visiting my blog and your comments there.
Your children are beautiful! How inspiring it is to draw your kids. Keep drawing those caricatures.
My friend Bryan Toy ( the guy you referenced in my blog) does caricature drawings also during the summer at fairs an such for extra money. Have you thought of doing this?

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Aravis said...

I love these faces!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home