Friday, November 25, 2005

Illustration Friday - Small


Okay- It's Easter morning and every one is wearing there best gear. Ladies with there brightest color and Oh! let's mention those hats. Some hats are considered a work of art alone. So your sitting in church maybe you haven't been in awhile. Doesnt matter! Why? 'Cause Etta Pearl is sitting in front of you and you can't but help stare at that big hat and wonder who chose to make that hat in that color and why would they make it so big ... Forgive me father for I know not what I say ...

On a serious note- as you can see I have been dabbling with some digital work and I have been enjoying it. So let me know your thoughts- and Thank You so much for all who have been giving me feedback and some assistance.

14 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

wilnara i don't know anything about this kind of work but i do know that this is delightful and amusing!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger andrea said...

This is both charming and witty. Your characters are very edgey. Nice work.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Love these characters! LOOK AT ETTA'S small feet! Not to mention waist and hips :) This illustration is delightful!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe like anonymous said love these characters.
Keep this up Wilnara.
You are doing great love this style of sketching along with the digital painting. Hope you are having fun with it.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Great illo! Keep 'em coming!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger LDahl said...

Super!! Oh, you have so nailed it!
heheh!! I'm hearing your voice!!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger carla said...

Your digital drawings have the look of hand drawn ink work...really nice! I love those attentuated figures, and i adore the topic...it's a riot! Excellent, Wilnara:>

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger franhilz said...

Very good - I liked it - attractive to the eye, nice and in a particular style.
Very good again

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. you have lots of great things to say in your blog and your illo's are so nice. i love the one where the woman lifts up a house above her head! great!

thanks for signing at my place and thanks for the feedback.
all the best to you!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Rowantree said...

Nice style, specially I like how you draw necks and hands.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Christine Lim said...

Thank you so much for your support over at my blog. It means a lot to me. Let's work "hard" together.

This is such a fun illo. I like the humour you have injected unto your characters. Well done again. :)

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Todd DeWolf said...

Now that is a hat and then some. King Kong could not see over that! Really great illo and idea. Cheers!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Joy Eliz said...

I love the colors and the theme is very original.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Shano said...

Cute! Funny! Love the elogated figures! Great use of color too :) Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home