Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Experimenting

I have been very curious about adding color in Photoshop - lately. I admired Amy Fox's illustration so much from last weeks Illustration Friday entry - Strength. So I decided to ask for some help. Thanks Amy!!! This is my first attempt at adding color- I decided to add the color to a previous entry this past week based on some feedback from Toni Kelly. I need to marinate on this one. Not sure if I'm heading in the right direction. But, I will continue to work on it.

6 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger carla said...

I love how this turned out! I was going to comment on your IF illustration (which is wonderful...I am captivated by the slender figure blooming forth from the flower...I toally dig images like this), but then I saw this! You did an excellent job coloring in photoshop...it has a pastel look with the different gradations. It's also a gorgeous illustration. So this time, I got a double treat! Thanks:>

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

You did a great job of colouring an excellent image in Photoshop! I especially like the dove in the top corner and figure bottom right!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yea Wilnara!
I've been trying toget caught up since we got back from Delaware.
I love it!!!!
I especially love the colors in the top portion. How did this make you feel? Freeing I hope.
Experiment more ok. ;)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Wilnara said...

Thanks Carla, Anonymous, - It feels good to get some feedback- it lets me know that I must be heading in the right direction. Toni- Freeing is not the only thing- I feel like a light bulb went on in my mind and I am taken advantage of the light! :-)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger franhilz said...

In my opinion is the right direction - looks great!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Oh wow! The colors make it really come to life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home