Sunday, October 30, 2005

Illustration Friday - Broken
Okay - Originally, When I thought Broken - I asked myself what could I do this week. So I drew a little girl with her bear broken. Than I decided wait a sec- The pumpkin story would be perfect. You see my husband was driving home picking up my little one from school. As he was driving my son said, "Daddy, What's inside a pumpkin?" So my husband answered, "Pumpkin seeds". My son quickly responded, " No it's not!!!! There's PUMPKIN PIE Inside!!!!! Daddy you don't know anything about pumpkins!" My husband couldnt help but laugh! So when they got home they told me the story and I had to share it with you all!
By the way this was the little girl I drew.

11 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Morris said...

Funny pictures.

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

Both pictures are very cute.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wilnara
hehe I like the story about your son. that is a really cute story and illustration. So have to say I like the picture of your son but both are great.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger LDahl said...

Terrific story and love the illo you did. Kids!!!:))))

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Catnapping said...

my favorite is the one of your son and the pumpkin. i really liked the story with it.

:)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger The Unknown said...

Fun and cute!
love

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Of course! Pumpkin Pie! Doesn't Daddy know ANYTHING?
Ha ha! Cute story and adorable illustrations!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Todd DeWolf said...

My daughter said the same thing. Love the illustrations.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger bee'nme said...

Cute pictures (both) and a great story. Nice work.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger carla said...

Great story, and a darling illustration. He has the sweetest smile on his face:> The little girl looks a bit upset about her bear's eye...good thing it's just a needle and thread away from being fixed:>

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger flossy-p said...

How cute is your Son? Great picture of him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home