Saturday, October 15, 2005

Illustration Friday - Cold

This week I dug up memories about those cold winters in Brooklyn, New York in the early 70's as a little girl. I was always wrapped up so tight with all the layers mom put on me. I loved being all snuggled up. I'm not going to lie I'm a snuggle bear.

I even remembered watching The Woody Woodpecker Show and thinking about my favorite character little "Chilly Willy the Penquin". I loved that penquin. At that time he reminded me of myself - quiet and shy but, loving a warm stack of pancakes. That sounds good right about now. Hope you guys like this one.

2 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger milanrubio said...

Great illo!
Love those red cheeks!
Nice work!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Wilnara,
Sounds like you have wonderful memories of your childhood. Cute illustration.

Now I have to tell you you've been tagged.
Hope you don't mind. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home