Monday, July 09, 2007

IF _ Geeky


I have been really busy. I just got back from vacation in Florida. But, it took me a while to get back into the swing of things. But, it seemed that the time challenged me to confront some personal goals. I signed up for a watercolor class which starts this week. That should be really interesting and hopefully inspiring. I have also finish working on a dream board. Thanks to my sister I started building a huge collage of things that I desire to work on in my career as an artist. Thanks Sis! Finally, thats done and now I can focus on working on that list. Some of the things I have on my dream board ...

1. Illustrate for O magazine, Essence, ...

2. Create a pottery line_whimsical design ...

3. Illustrate and write a childrens book ...

4. Run a workshop, teach art to kids

5. Open a studio, selling art and crafts.

6. Have a gallery showing


This weeks IF challenge was Geeky. I did a quick sketch.


2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Focus_ret said...

What a great set of goals! Good luck with those. :-)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home