Monday, April 16, 2007


Illustration Friday _ Fortune

Today was a very heavy day between the storm that has hit many and the situation in Virginia. I just have to say that my heart goes out to the families of the victims. It is just one of those days that reminds us how our lives can make such drastic changes within a moments time. It should remind us just how fortunate our lives are. Will we ever live in a time when we can be genuine to our neighbors and really find a new found respect for life and each other. I dont know but, what I do know is that I am in the moment and I must embrace each day as if I am appreciating the very first signs of spring.
It just really amazes me how a nation unites in brother hood _ in times of tragedy.

Until next time everyone_ Be safe and enjoy your fortunes in life!

7 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Giggles said...

Beautiful illo, very sad day!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very nice work!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice illo!! love the delicate design on the character!

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great piece!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger studio lolo said...

Such a beautiful lady with a wonderful message.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger aeneadellaluna said...

Beautiful style..like the character..very vivid! great fortune teller!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

true and love your illo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home