Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well, it hasn't been to busy. I got two orders since I embarked
on going totally freelance.
I have a
spring fair that I will be promoting my art work in April. So overall, things are off to a slow but good start. I hope to have enough orders to keep me busy on a steady basis and I know that shall come to pass very soon. They always say becareful what you wish for. So I'm off to finish off this House Drawing for a client.

Just wanted to post my sketch for this weeks "I Spy".
I will be painting this and re posting the final image later.

Let me know your thoughts!

6 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Ammon said...

I really like your sketch. The hand is impressive.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry Wilnara all good things will come.

Like the sketch and it is different for you.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

Nice work and wouldn't mind seeing the house drawing too!

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger KittyMeow said...

very nice! :-D

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger carla said...

This is very elegant with the perfect air of mystery. I'm looking forward t seeing the painted version:>

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Fabian said...

Very nice. Maybe it's for the best that we can't see her eyes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home