Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"Sunset"
I finally finished this piece. I had gotten the idea clipping images from magazines for my source book. I love looking at images and recreating them into something new. Lately, I find myself being very inspired to work on many portraits and caricatures. This year made me realize that sometimes you really have to zone into the work you do and trust that God will lead you to the right path. I am struggling with trying to market myself and trying to get work and build my career as an illustrator. But, at the same time I had to take a breather to do what counted most and that is to keep creating. Success will always follow when you trust in yourself and what life has in store for you. Hope you guys enjoy. Let me know your feedback.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful Wilnara.
you are right you need to keep creating and trust in yourself and the universe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home