Thursday, May 08, 2008



Happy Mothers Day!!!!!! Mom!

I just got done working on a portrait for my Mother's Day Card! Thought I would give you guys a sneek peak. Everyone who knows me knows that my mother has always been the core of my heart. She is of course the reason I stand here today but, most importantly she has mold me to be the person I am. Mom, I've always said the mere letters of the alphabet formed to create the words I express is so miniscule to the love that I have for you. Thank You for all you do and being so beautiful! You are the epitomy of a PHENOMENAL WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

To all the mothers out there_ Happy Mothers Day!!!!!! Remember, one day is never enough to celebrate a life time of achievements that mothers create on a daily basis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home