Thursday, December 29, 2005

Today is my Birthday!!!! I'm getting old! Oh Boy!!! I pray that this year keeps me healthy, and may I continue to prosper as an artist. May I continue to receive the wonderful blessings that God has in store for me. To all who visit this site continuously - Thank You for your support and encouragement. I'm so glad to hear that many of you have had a wonderful X-mas and I pray you all have a wonderful New Year! Since, I have been quite a busy bee in the past week; I wanted to share with you the results of some caricature orders I received during the Holidays.




5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Todd DeWolf said...

Happy birthday and a happy and creative new year. :)

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! This was fun to see! nice!
Have a great new year!
-Marjorie Ann

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

Happy Birthday Wilnara! You are not old, dear friend!! Beautiful caricatures too!! I bet the recepients were thrilled!!! I hope you and your husband and boys have a very fun time for New Years Eve and have a prosperous and creative New Year!!!

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger LDahl said...

Happy Birthday Wilnara, I wish you many, many more!!!
Sorry I missed the date...flu bug attack:(
You've been busy!!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday

Asma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home