Tuesday, April 11, 2006


The cars are use to speeding every chance they get in the city of New York, especially the taxis. But nothing was as fast as the blowing of the fans and rising of her dress, Mindy was beside herself as she flashed a quick surprise to nearby boutique owners. Dejavu all over again! -Oh My!!!!

Okay- I have to admit it I was stumped this week. So there I was thinking of the fast pace city New York. Somehow my corupt mind wanted to have a little fun. So I drew a sketch out and hopefully I'll get to color it in later on. My little one is celebrating his 5th birthday tomorrow and I have been trying to get a little party for his school together. Thank Goodness this will be the last of parties for awhile. But, since I'm here - I'll also wish you all a wonderful Easter celebration this weekend. May we all rejoice and celebrate life and renew our faith and commitment to ourselves and loved ones.

6 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cute idea Wilnara. Post it agian when you get it colored.
I still need to get some info to you. I have not forgotten.
You and your family have a wonderful Easter also.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Powpourri said...

Fabulous. Your style is so fashion design like, stylish ;-) Great idea on this, I didnt do this week as I was stumped a little myself, busy too but stumped! Brandi

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Hey! I LOVE this...great job on the topic!!!!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger carla said...

This is fun! You have that glamorous NYC vibe and the channeling of Marilyn...I hope you'll find the time to color this:> Happy Birthday to the big little guy:>

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

i always love your ladies!!! This has a "Some like it Hot" kinda vibe! I love it and can't wait to see your colour choices! Hope the moving is going well and that you are hanging in there...

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Ok, I came to see spotted, but Mindy caught my attention!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home