Monday, May 08, 2006


It's finally here!!!!! Check out the May/June issue of Travelgirl magazine. We were just coming out of the restaurant eating dinner when I got the call from close friends residing in Virginia - Screams of Congratulations on the other end. I had to see for myself. So we truck the kids to the nearest Barnes and Noble and their it was! A huge smile came across my face because the magazine did an exceptional job laying out the illustrations against there images! I was overwhelmed and so happy but my mind was racing on the next project to come!!!! Deepest thanks to you all for your support; especially to my hubby cause he gets the earful when I am at my last wits end! And thanks to my boys! - who always keep me as there biggest fan at heart!!!
Stay tune for the next Illustration Friday posts - FAT.

7 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yea Wilnara can you see me cheering here in Erie!!!
I am so excited for you.
I am going to head for Barnes and Noble and check it out.
A great big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Wilnara said...

Thank You so very much Toni!!!! I mean that!!! I hope that this gives me the opportunity to keep improving on my skills and the ability to keep climbing. But, without a great support network with wonderful people such as yourself this would have been impossible! So- again
Thank You. :-)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger LDahl said...

YEAH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of you!
Happy dance, happy dance!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger andrea said...

It warms my heart to see your talent being recognized. Congratulations and keep at it!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger carla said...

Congratulations, Wilnara! I'm so happy for you - what a great and gratifying thing it must be to see your distinctive and lovely work published...that's wonderful:>

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

I am so thrilled for you Wilnara!!! our very own star shines even brighter!!! You make us all proud!!!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Shano said...

Fantastic! Congratulations! So exciting!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home